Canned Heat - On the road again

Le must.



Well, I'm so tired of crying, but i'm out

On The Road Again.

- I'm On The Road Again.

Well, I'm so tired of crying, but I'm out


On The Road Again.

- I'm On The Road Again.

I ain't got no woman

Just to call my special friend.

You know the first time I traveled out

in the rain and snow,

- In the rain and snow.

You know the first time I traveled out

in the rain and snow,

- In the rain and snow.

I didn't have no payroll,

Not even no place to go.

And my dear mother left me when

I was quite young,

- When I was quite young.

And my dear mother left me when

I was quite young,

- When I was quite young.

She said "Lord, have mercy

On my wicked son."

Take a hint from me, mama, please

don't you cry no more,

- Don't you cry no more.

Take a hint from me, mama, please

don't you cry no more,

- Don't you cry no more.

'Cause it's soon one morning

Down the road I'm going.

But I aint going down that

long old lonesome road

All by myself.

But I aint going down that

long old lonesome road

All by myself.

I can't carry you, Baby,

Gonna carry somebody else.

Aucun commentaire: